Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm in China!!!!

Ok, so I finally made it to China!! Woo Hoo! Wow, so yesterday ended up being a very, very long journey. I started out so excited in the PDX airport I had to bit my lip to stop smiling like a big goof! Then my flight to Beijing was delayed four hours ( we had engine problem and had to switch planes) and ended up making me miss my group meeting and dinner. Once I did arrive I was just dropped off by the airport bus and made to fend for myself and find my hotel. By that time i was exhausted and had no idea what to do so I walked. Yep even got a bit of sight seeing in and saw Tinanmen Square! Finally after passing like the one millionth bank in Beijing I found a hotel where a super nice guy (from Tsingato) helped me get a cab to my hotel. By the time i reached my room I was so tired and frazzeled that I just collapsed asleep.

So now here I am!! I'm tired and still haven't found my group and well I need to eat so it's off to explore!!! I'm posting a few pics, sorry they are a bit silly, that's what happens when I have to take pictures of myself!

No comments: